The project aims to provide the easiest solution for web designers to add click-to-call and chat services on a web site, intranet phone-book, CMS or publishing framework.
JSCommunicator is available to everybody free of charge under the terms of the GPL v2 or later.
- Auto dial a number from the URL
- Auto dial a number from the configuration
- Choose whether or not users may control SIP registration state
- Optional DTMF dialpad may be displayed in-call
- Supports audio or video/webcam calls: administrator may choose whether or not users can call with/without video or leave it for user to control
- All style/layout/appearance/branding can be controlled using CSS
- Chat/instant messaging support: coming soon!
- Free, open source software with community collaboration through Github